Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm Fabulous

Oops, almost missed this one! I would sure hate to miss this one. Tammy from Mom Knows Everything thinks I'm fabulous. I think she's pretty fabulous, too. I'm really glad we're friends.

The fabulous Mama Pajama gave me this award, too. I'm so glad I 'met' her!

This award was designed by Mike Wheeler of Ordinary Folks. If you would like to have a cool badge, award, or special profile picture created then contact the artist for his rates.

I'm passing this award on to these 4 bloggers who I think are fabulous, too:
  1. Kat (krikketgirl on LiveJournal)
  2. Frigga at Any Apples
  3. Diana at Lady Banana
  4. Andrée at me meeyauw

2 comments:

  1. You are totally FABULOUS! I've been visiting Lady Banana's blog for a while now and I never knew her name until I saw it here on the post. I feel a little silly for not knowing it so thanks for putting it on there! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhhoooYayyy! That's really awesome of you, Thank You!! :P

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming.